Saturday, July 11, 2015

Welcome to the Fashion Asylum!

A huge welcome and greetings to all my future followers, readers and anyone who interested in alternative fashion. (I always find the beginning words of a blog are hardest ones, too much good wishes, introductions and stuff... Whatever, almost there...)  I'm planning to start with this blog for a long time, but that's still hard to know how to begin.(Even though nobody pays attention to those first posts)

I'm a fashion designer and an artist (a lazy one lol) who after unusual and creative streams. I always liked to explore and discover local fashion streams, creative indie fashion and unique looks. Travelling around world, I experienced too many elements of fashion. Asking to myself, I can't tell whats my style because there is none. I have my own line, forms, strokes and tastes on my designing but when it comes to name it... Well, I can't.

This blog doesn't contain a single fashion style, but contains lots of different genres, styles and tastes together. Alternative fashion genres who slighty related but very independent itself, it's most likely an mixed alternative style guide. My post will include inspirations, featured shops, my favorite picks from indie and less known designers around world, DIY ideas and tutorials, tips and advices, fashion trips, creation stories and anything I want to share with people.

You can see my online Etsy shop here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkPlagueDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Please read and enjoy. I thank anyone who read, follow, comment and share my blog!


Winushka

No comments:

Post a Comment