Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Let's see some Masks!!



I'm sure all of you already know what I'm going to share right now. Masks maybe? Yeah, true. Discovered some mask related shops from Etsy, and looking forward to share them. Wouldn't you find one, yes you would. But what about the ones who couldn't decide yet? I hope I can help them out with my handpicked items.




One of the shops I discovered in Etsy is 4everstore, a huge mask shop which has too many original works and too many different style masks for different tastes. I liked their designs a lot, there is a mix of classic and unusual design. Prices are affordable. They sell Venetian and steampunk inspired masks, and have copule masks too. Great for carnival theme, though.

Some picks :

Silver bead fringed mask, $25
Couple masquerade masks, $35

One of my favorites... Black and purple Mardi Gras Mask, $40

A half-face Mask, decorated with Gems and Feathers $20
A jester mask, $32
Gold and pink mask full-face Mask, $65
Enough with Venetians, let's see some Day of the Dead (aka. Dia de los Muertos) or Sugar Skull designs:

An elegant skull mask, has white version too, $30
A fancy Day of the Dead design, half mask $20
A full face sugar skull, (there are more designs like that, I picked just one) $20
There are some more masculine and Steampunk-ish designs:


Half face Steampunk mask, $30
Male Steampunk mask (supposed to be for men's but I like that the most) $30
Roman design, $22
For more designs and inspiration, see the 4everstore Etsy shop homepage, and check it out! ( I would like to have a shop with that much items. Mine is poorly emty compared to them. Because I'm lazy, lol!!)

Another shop, with more edgy and Steampunk designs, is TomBanwell, has great lasercut masks within Steampunk ones. Most of their designs are leather based. I wanna share the ones I like amongst too many cool masks. Laser cut first :

Lasercut raven mask, $59, that reminds me Thor dunno why

Snowflake lasercut leather mask, $39
A colorful one, $45
Spiderweb mask, $39
Dragonfly design, like the upper part, $39
Steampunk right now. Especially liked gas masks. I wonder if they are really useful or just look like gas mask.

the famous Plague Doctor mask. Has different colors and varieties in shop page. $215
Steampunk mask, $395
Gas Mask finally, YAY!! Looks so cool! I need one but don't think it's protective. But I would be top protester of day with that. Ehmm... Whatever. That's $175
If you liked some of them or wanna see even more, visit the shop home page, and look what's there for you.

And now... Found something truly for festival. UV reactive colors ofcourse!! RagingPandaNYC doing it right! Psychedelic masks that glowing in dark, as we will see now:

Psychedelic Predator mask, $60 
OOAK UV painted Guy Fawkes Mask, $55 
One more Guy Fawkes, El Wire this time, $60
OOAK Mandale painted UV mask, $60
If you wanna see more UV painted design, visit the shop homepage from here. All of designs are one of a kind, as a detail.

That's all for that post, I hope you liked my picks. Next post will be about mask-concepted or detailed pieces, that means we are going to keep hanging on masks for a while. I will share one tutorial too, this week most likely. If you have any suggestion or know some cool shops, please let me post&share.

Cya next time!! don't forget to take your mask on!

No comments:

Post a Comment