Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Fashion Asylum: Getting Started

Yesterday, I was about to start blogging in an excited mood, like a crazy monster which is ready to consume all letters in the keyboard. But today I took a deep breath and decided to talk about contains a little, and explain something important for followers or featured shops.

I decided to go with weekly concepts, as long as there are a huge stocks of stuff waiting for me to write about. Each week I will choose a concept and go with it. I will anounce my next concept at Saturdays, And will go with it during current week. Concepts include different genres, events, fest or important days, movies, books, tv shows etc. My beloved readers, please feel free to offer a concept for next week.

I created a weekly routine for my posts, I will try to keep in that plan as much as I can. (Like I'm the most organized person of the world... Nah..) The weekly routine is:

Mon: Introduction of concept, main elements, some interesting informations
Tue: Featured shops
Wed: Look book, pickings, featured looks
Thu: DIY and tutorials
Fri: Fashion trips, creation stories, inspirations
Sat: Free articles, random stuff
Sun: Off... YAY!

A Fashion Asylum is NOT a promotion blog. My main purpose is not promoting, there are some promoting elements like featuring shops and items, but the reason behind featuring is not a pure promotion idea but it's helping people who like them, and supporting indie crafters and designers. Sharing my own creations has a promoting side for sure, but that's not why I'm into blogging. (Compared to how much time a blog consumes, there are too many better and easier promotion ways.)

FOR THE SHOP OWNERS WHO WANTS TO BE FEATURED:

Please contact me via Etsy shop or blog itself. If your shop or items fits in any concept I will keep you in mind. Contact doesn't mean any promise. I don't ask for anything free or any gift for featuring anything, even if my blog becomes fame. Only following and sharing the blog in your social media would be nice and enough motivation.

GIVEAWAYS:

There will be giveaways for sure, especially for things I made in tutorials. But I don't like to attract people with free stuff, that means a follower population who never read blog but followed for a moment. the first commented reader who is willing to pay shipping fee will have them.



YAY!! That's end of serious stuff. Next posts will be funnier and more colorful, promise!!

Winushka



No comments:

Post a Comment